Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apple Orchard

Some scenes from our day at the apple orchard!
(except this 1st one :o) it's from another, smaller orchard) I have to add how lucky I feel
to have an apple orchard within 15 mins of my home
My little ones in their mama made apple attire
all set for a picniccuties on their handmade picnic blanket made by their creative mama
as if the apples weren't sweet enough...the farm had us candy them up :Da hayride with friends
lesson learned: sit next to your friend with an apple lolli
and you'll end up with a sticky arm :o)
but he's cute isn't he!home with only a half bushel? what was i thinking :oespecially with this apple peeler
get one get one!!
b/c it's fun! and b/c fresh apples are oh so good

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

We're having an apple day this week! I'm determined. :)

Shona Leah said...

sounds like a plan mama :o)

Phyllis said...

How wonderful an idea- to have a picnic near an apple orhard! It looked like such a wonderful day. I LOVE the apple clothing you made. And I must make a apple pig like yours...oh, so cute!

Tara said...

Apple goodness to be sure!

I've always wanted to try one of those nifty apple peeler thingies!

Jessica said...

Yum, sounds like you guys are right in the middle of all the autumn fun!

Unknown said...

I've never been apple picking; how awesome that you live so close to an orchard. It looks like an absolutely lovely experience.

Erin said...

I love the second photo from the top. Beautiful. :)

Mandy said...

i love the look on your daughter's face as she peels the apple. :)